Aggressive & Experienced Legal Representation in Virginia
Getting arrested for the first time is a frightening, traumatic, and emotionally overwhelming experience. If you end up getting convicted, you can be subject to harsh criminal penalties, including fines and even imprisonment. To avoid conviction or reduce the charge or sentence you face, you need to hire a criminal defense attorney who has the experience and knowledge to handle cases similar to yours.
Having a reputable attorney by your side is critical for ensuring that you have the legal support and guidance that you need during this difficult time. If you were recently charged with a crime in Virginia, look no further than Bynum & Jenkins Law to help you obtain the most favorable result in your case.
Our team of attorneys has helped countless individuals facing criminal charges and will go above and beyond to ensure that your rights are protected. With 26 years of top-notch legal experience, our Alexandria criminal defense lawyers can help you navigate the intricacies of the criminal justice system while protecting your rights, reputation, and freedom from beginning to end.
Don't face your criminal charges alone. Let our criminal defense attorneys help protect your rights and your future. Contact us today for a free consultation, and to learn more about how we can advocate for you.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Providing Award-Winning Criminal Defense Representation You Deserve
When you reach out to Bynum & Jenkins Law, our legal team can listen to your story, examine all the facts and circumstances of your arrest, and figure out all your legal options to either get your entire case dismissed or your penalties reduced to avoid serving jail time. We have earned many awards – such as 10 Best Attorney in 2017 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys and one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers – for our dedication to client satisfaction and our proven track record of success. Let us defend you against serious charges immediately!
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"
“Mr. Robert Jenkins: The Best in the business! Hands Down!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!”
- Doreatha Mingle
10/10 recommend this law office.
“Robert was super quick and helped me throughout the whole way. His clerk made sure I got everything I needed, and was in contact within under 30 minutes. Robert took his time to help me and guide me through the whole process. 10/10 recommend this law office.”
- Zoyah S.
I must say, that they are the best at what they do.
“I've had the pleasure of working with these two gentlemen and I must say, that they are the best at what they do. Awesome customer service, knowledgeable and all around great God-fearing men.”
Hiring an experienced lawyer is crucial for ensuring that you are provided with the legal support that you need during this time. Your attorney is your best advocate, and without a lawyer, you may be risking your future.
A criminal defense attorney will help you by:
- Providing you with legal guidance: Having access to objective legal guidance during this time is critical. A lack of information or saying the wrong thing can greatly jeopardize your case. It is important that you know all of your options, and have a solid defense strategy, which your lawyer will be able to provide you with.
- Evaluating your case: Properly evaluating your case is important for coming to realistic conclusions that can help to advise you on the best next steps to take.
- Supporting you: Getting arrested can be an extremely traumatic experience. Having a lawyer by your side during this time is important for providing you with the emotional reassurance that you need during this time.
- Ensuring the best possible outcome for your case: An experienced attorney will have worked with many other individuals facing a similar struggle to yours. He or she will know the ins and outs of the law and the legal system and will be able to effectively work with the D.A. to negotiate a plea bargain in your favor if circumstances get to that.
- Gathering necessary evidence: Gathering strong evidence can be especially tricky. Your lawyer will be able to effectively gather everything that you need, including important witness statements that can tremendously help your case.
- Effectively representing you in court: Having a lawyer by your side to represent you in court is critical.
Our Client's Concern Is the Firm's Concern
More Than 26 Years of Legal Experience
We Serve Diverse Clientele - From Individuals to Businesses
Licensed to Practice in the District of Columbia & Virginia
We Give Each Client Personalized Attention